As one location that can be used as an alternative to receive guests or become a place to relax with family, a terrace of the house also gets a good portion in the design of the house.
The choice of terrace house functions as a place to relax with family is generally chosen by residents who live in settlements or solid housing in big cities.
then how to make a comfortable home terrace? In fact, to make the terrace design, it is very easy to adjust to the design of the house used.
With a company like A+ Construction & Remodeling, you can achieve your desired terrace design, or even consider an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) for additional living space, turning your home into a true oasis amid the city’s hustle and bustle.
If you choose to use modern minimalist home designs, then you should also choose a modern minimalist home terrace design. Because the most important is the harmonization between the terraces of the house with many other parts of the house.
Meanwhile, for the types of terrace, the house itself can be divided into 3 types. These three types of terraces are based on their location.
• Front Home Terrace, this house terrace is generally used almost as much as the majority of people , and often functioned as a dormitory with family and can also be used as an alternative place to receive guests if there is no living room or living room in full condition.
• Side House Terrace, making this side house terrace is usually used by those who own land and use the side of the house. This house terrace is generally functioned as a place to relax or reach a part of the house located next to the house. Like a connecting door between houses (if a neighbor’s house is a brother), or a car park next to a house that is supported by a small park.
• The Back Porch Terrace, usually the terrace of the house located behind the house is indeed created to relax with family or colleagues, and add privacy to the homeowner. The back porch is generally combined with a large garden house and often a swimming pool is available.
Then what should you pay attention to in building a home terrace? Actually all the home terrace designs must refer to the overall design of the house. So that it will create harmonious harmonies.
But there are a few tips so that the home terrace can look better, here are the tips.
1. Align the terrace of the house with the availability of home land, you must adjust and adjust the balance of the division of the empty room to be used as a terrace of the house and other parts of the house.
2. To use the slippery and easily dirty floor material. Because in addition to being dangerous, if the terrace is on the front of the house the selection of the floor that is not right will affect the appearance of your house in the front.
3. Add small ornaments to beautify the home terrace. Like small flower pots, or hanging ornaments and hanging ornaments.
4. To color the porch of the house, use colors that match the rest of the house. If you choose Bnetuj modern minimalist home design, the choice of white, black and gray can be used as an alternative. Or you can also use natural stones on the walls of your house.
5. As part of a building that is located outside the house, the terrace will deal directly with the weather. Therefore, we must think about the porch ceramic texture. If you live in an area with high rainfall, choose a ceramic or porcelain texture. This ceramic texture is quite tight so it is not slippery when it rains. Meanwhile, the color of ceramics on the terrace must also be adjusted to the pillars, walls, and roof terrace.